My Image in God

I have a perfect image in God through Christ Jesus, my imperfection not withstanding. I got all in God, what you see doesn't matter.

Take a look at me,
-I am made in the image and likeness of God in a fearful and wonderful way (Master piece) Gen1: 26
- I am for sign and wonder.
- I an the salt of the earth (I add taste to life) Matt5:13
- I am the light of the world ( I add brightness to the life) Matt5:14
- I am like a city set on the hills that cannot be hidden (All glorious, all beautiful) Matt5:14
- I am a royal priesthood, made a priest and king unto God, through Christ Jesus. (I am to reign on earth) Ipet1:9, Rev5:10.
- I am a peculiar being( Unique in God's way) 1Pet2:9
- I am a chosen generation (Loved by God) 1Pet2:9
- I am a holy being (Sanctified unto God) 1pet2:9
- I am to ride on the high places of the earth.
- I have goodly heritage, the LORD is my portion in the land of the living.
- The thought of God towards me is of peace and not evil, to give a hope and a future.
- I am the apple of God's eyes.
- I am in gravened upon the palm of God, I am His thought, He will never forget me. Isa49:15
- I am a blessing Eze34:26
-I am precious in the land of the sight of God, ready to use life replace mine.
- I am more than conqueror through he that loves me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SworDGrammar School

THIS BIAFRA YOU ASK FOR

OPEN LETTER TO THE GENERAL OVERSEERS OF CHURCHES OF CHRIST IN NIGERIA